RoughDeck® Rough-n-Ready System
The RoughDeck® Rough-n-Ready System is a complete floor scale and indicator package. Match the durable design of our 4 x 4-foot RoughDeck floor scale with one of four quality Rice Lake indicators. Each scale and indicator arrives factory calibrated for quick setup.
- 20 ft SURVIVOR® EL146HE hostile environment load cell cable with quick disconnect
- Heavy-duty industrial design
- Structural steel channel frame
- Four NTEP Certified alloy steel, shear beam load cells
- TuffSeal® JB4SS Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X
- Junction box with signal trim card
- Rugged diamond deck safety treadplate
- Four adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT™ support feet
- Threaded eyebolt hole for easy lifting
- Package configured and calibrated for 5,000 divisions
5,000 lb or 10,000 lb
Coil Scale RoughDeck® CS
The RoughDeck CS is a reinforced version of our standard model, with a wider capacity range and heavier construction. This legal-for-trade design is uniquely suited to meet the demanding process of weighing dense coils of steel.
- Legal for Trade
- Capacities: 40,000 to 80,000 lb, consult factory for custom capacities
- Sizes: 5 ft x 5 ft - 6 ft x 6 ft, consult factory for custom sizes
- Height: 11 in
- Deck thickness: 1/2 in diamond tread plate
- MVS self-checking mounting system, top access to load cells
- Black epoxy paint
- 20 ft Survivor EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable
Summit™ 3000 Low-Profile
Our Summit 3000 Floor Scale is an economical choice for a broad range of industrial weighing tasks, with a durable low-profile deck that fits well into many material handling environments. This Legal-for-Trade scale also features threaded eyebolt holes for easy lifting from the center of the deck.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF below, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.
- Four NTEP-certified alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Top access junction box
- Rugged diamond safety treadplate steel deck
- Four adjustable rigid polyurethane rubber feet, 3" (76.2 mm) diameter
- Signal trim summing board housed in ABS enclosure
- Threaded eyebolt hole (1/2-13NC) located in the center of the deck for easy lifting
- 20 ft of EL147 load cell cable
Platform Scales and Floor Scales
Robust, accurate and built to last, these platform scales are available in a range of sizes and capacities to suit every application.
Range of Weighing Capacities
The Deck Scale is available in a range of capacities from 500 lbs to 20,000 lbs.
If it is not listed, call us.
We can help!