West Michigan Scale offers cranes scales from reputable crane scale manufacturers. Their comprehensive line of quality industrial electronic scales, tension dynamometers, load monitoring instrumentation, RF wireless data acquisition and signal processing systems are used throughout the world in virtually every industry; including aerospace, agriculture, aluminum, forestry, marine, medical, mining, nuclear, petrochemical, transportation, utility, iron and steel.
MSI-3460 Challenger 3
- Crane unit with five-digit, 1.5 in (38 cm) LED display
- Top lifting eye and bottom swivel hook
- Lb. / kg switch selectable
- 250 lb. - 15,000 lb.
- Six volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
Intercomp CS™ 1500
- Digital calibration
- Auto shut-off
- NEMA 4 cast aluminum case
- 0.8" LED digital readout
- Recessed push-button switch
- Powered by 8 "D" cell batteries
- Infrared remote control
- 500 lb. - 20,000 lb.
- NTEP on all capacities
MSI-9300HT Hi-Torque Port-A-Weigh Plus CellScale™ RF
- Crane Unit with 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum transceiver
- Six digit, 30 mm (1.2 in) LED display and annunciators
- Top shackle interface and fixed bottom hook
(Note: Top shackle not included, see Options)
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery and Universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- Hi-Torque load train designed for use with powered rotation
- 30,000 to 120,000 lb
If it is not listed, call us.
We can help!