DC-782 Series Portable Counting Scale, DIGI
The DC-782 Series Counting Scale is ideal for cycle counting or physical counts for inventory purposes. Its counting resolution of 1/500,000 gives you maximum counting precision and accuracy. If portability is required, the DC-782 battery operation option allows over 300 hours of continuous use.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with yellow backlight
- RS-232 output to PC
- 10 preset keys for product ID
- 25 item memory
- Internal resolution of 1/500,000
- Buzzer - low, ok, high
The FCi Series counting scales utilize ACAI, A&D's exclusive Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement.
ACAI combines the two most critical performance requirements of a counting scale: count accuracy & operation efficiency. Internal resolution of one part per five million is available with the FC-Si.
The HC-I Series offer simple and easy operation in an affordable counting scale. A&D's exclusive Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) is standard along with Audible Weighing Assist (AWA).
The Model 675 provides more features making it a powerful tool in demanding counting applications or sophisticated, factory-wide inventory management systems.
- Alphanumeric keypad
- Database Modules can expand memory storage capabilities to include thousands of products
- Programmable RS232 ports for communication to computer, printer or barcode reader
- AC power or optional battery
- Standard 250 item memory
- APW enhance Mode improves accuracy
Setra Super II
A superior counting scale, the Super II combines incredible accuracy with easy-to-read text prompts enhanced by a backlit display.
If it is not listed, call us.
We can help!