BCi Belt Scale
Move up to 10,000 tons of material per hour with the BCi In-Motion Belt Scale System. Driven by Rice Lake's powerful 920i indicator, the BCi system incorporates more control into your process than ever before.
- Large 4.6"W x 3.4"H 320 x 240 pixel back-lit LCD graphical display
- NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel display enclosure
- Four bidirectional communication ports
- Rate and speed time displayed by the hour, minute or second
- Measurement displayed in feet or meters
- Unit of rate displayed in tons, pounds, kilograms, metric tons, or long tons
- Digital I/O for totalizer
- Analog outputs optional
- Alarm outputs optional
- For added security, integrator has the ability to be password protected
- Available communication protocol cards include Rockwell Automation's DeviceNet™, Rockwell Automation's Remote I/O, Rockwell Automation's EtherNet IP™, Profibus® DP, 4-20mA analog output, Ethernet TCP/IP
- Standard serial RS-232, RS-485, and 20mA current loop
- Configurable ticket printing
- Built in support for ticket printing
Belt-Way Conveyor Belt Scales
Belt-Way conveyor belt scales offer an easy solution to monitoring your production. Our system is an accurate and dependable industrial weighing device that can be installed onto virtually any belt conveyor. Our patented scale design is intended specifically for easy installation with accurate results! We offer a variety of conveyor belt scales designed to meet the accuracy you require.
- A large color easy to read screen
- Quick access keys to simplify operation
- USB Memory data logging allowing quick and easy access to data
- Modbus over Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet for wireless communication
- PID Loop and Blending Control
If it is not listed, call us.
We can help!