DIGI's S-Y Series Bench Scale Bases are known for precision, maintaining a 0.03% accuracy through full capacity range. The stainless steel platter is easy-to-clean and maintain. A full spectrum of capacities from 60 to 600 lb are available in 15-inch or 19-inch platform sizes.
- Rust-proof coated carbon steel base
- Stainless steel platter
- Maintains 0.03% accuracy through full range
- Large 3" (76.2 mm) adjustable leveling feet
- Aluminum load cell
Ohaus Navigator™ XT Series
The Ohaus Navigator® series offers a unique combination of features, including touchless sensors, ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection for use in a wide variety of weighing applications including quality control, inventory management, shipping and receiving, recipes and formulation, portioning and other popular applications.
- Touchless IR (infrared) sensors minimize keypad use
- Program IR sensor to control operations including zero, print, function, tare, backlight and power
- Backlit 0.8 in LCD display for high visibility
- Illuminated level indicator at start-up
- Integrated transportation and calibration lock switch
- Hygienic design that is easy to clean in food, laboratory and industrial applications
- IP43 rating
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic housing with polished stainless steel pan, spill-resistant pan
- Skid-resistant leveling feet
- Internal rechargeable battery
Ishida iPC Series Portable Bench Scale
The IPC is a portable scale with a compact design. It allows users to measure weights of items from 1 g to 30 kg.
- Six-digit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Powered by two "D" cell batteries* (up to 500 hours operation)
- Auto power-off function
- Low battery indicator
- Overload stops
If it is not listed, call us.
We can help!